Dark undereye circles can be caused by a host of different things from heredity to allergies to poor sleep. Treatments include eye cream, intense pulsed light therapy, skin resurfacing and injectable fillers, but before you choose one it’s important to determine the cause.
This is a common problem and are frequently described as “tired eyes.” Although dark circles may be the result of facial aging, they can affect both men and women of all ages and have a variety of causes
Dark circles under eyes treatment
Before undergoing dark circles treatment, it is important to know exactly what is causing the dark circles. Treatment for dark circles caused by allergies will be different from a dark circles treatment designed to correct bulging under eye fat.
some cases, a combination of treatments may be appropriate, especially if there are multiple factors causing your dark circles. Common procedures doctors recommend to get rid of dark circles include the following:
Dark circle Traeted by Medical & Topical creams
By pigmented laser
Dark eye circle prevention :There are simple things you can do to alleviate dark circles under your eyes. Sometimes the problem is minor or temporary, in which case an inexpensive home treatment may be appropriate.
- Get enough rest. Sleep deprivation only makes dark eye circles more obvious.
- A gently applied black tea bag or cold compress can reduce blood vessel dilation.
- To decrease pigmentation, protect against the sun by wearing (large) sunglasses.
- Slight elevation of the head during sleep will help prevent fluids from draining toward the eyes.
- Refrain from smoking. If you already smoke, quit now.
- Nasal decongestants, such as saline spray or a saltwater solution, can help prevent blood vessel dilation.
Don’t rub the area around the eyes; it will only make the condition worse.