Facial rejuvenation is achieved by the following:
- By using different topical preparation including stems cells , vitamin C etc.
- By various facial peels
- By Augmented Micro Dermabrassion.
- PRP Rejuvenation for face is latest and effective mode of treatment.
- BY using own fat to rejuvenate & lifting
- Facial thread lift especially used for tightening the facial loose skin.
- Thermage is another latest mode of treatment
Face rejuvenation by PRP
Platelet rich plasma is a very effective anti-aging skin rejuvenation procedure. It is used for the treatment of dull skin, dark circles, under eye puffiness, fine lines or sagging facial skin. The end result of PRP is naturally smooth and tightened skin that glows with shine. It softens wrinkles and creates smoother skin texture and tone.
Advantages of PRP Therapy
- Simple & non-surgical procedure
- Suitable for both men and women
- Multiple Injections can be done
- Short procedure lasting approximately 60 to 90 minutes
- Safe and reliable results
- Early recovery
- Extremely natural looking end results